Thursday, December 5, 2013

24 WEEKS!

I wish time would just stand still at this exact point in my pregnancy.
She is moving so much more and I adore every second of it.

The swelling feet
the mood swings
the constant need to pee........

I absolutely don't want it to end. Of course I am excited to meet our baby girl, but at the same time it's a little bittersweet. As far as babies go, this will probably be my first and last. This will be Husband's second baby, and we will be set with having two girls to raise :)

24 weeks! I know all bumps aren't created equal but mine sure is large and in charge!
 I currently have an obsession with floral prints. And to mix a soft cheetah print with?? I found this sweet onsie for $3.99!! I had to have it :)

How far along? 24 weeks, 3 days

Total weight gain: 10 pounds as of the last appointment.....but I'm sure it's gone up since then!

Maternity clothes? I love them! I wish i had more! The pants are so comfortable and i am starting to want a bunch of maternity tops because they are a lot longer.

Sleep: Dare I say i don't think I require as much sleep as I had previously been needing?! It still comes easy as pie, but it's not such an overwhelming feeling anymore. 

Movement: LOTS! It's so exciting to feel her move around all day. In fact, I now know when she moves the most and how to lay to get her to move more. I cannot describe how happy it makes me when she "boops" me all the time. Daddy put his head on my tummy and she booped him three times! Absolutely precious!

Food cravings: Still loving a cold Dr. Pepper! I only have one a day, if that, but gosh i could be starving and the best part of my day would still be that first drink of an ice cold pop :)

Gender: Baby GIRL :)


Baby is: 13 1/2 inches long, weighing 1 1/2 pounds. Using her hands to explore new world of tactile sensations. 

Best moment this week:  Every time she moves. every.single.time! We are also pretty set on her name, which makes me happy and nervous all at the same time! It's such a big deal, you know?!

Looking forward to: Christmas with my family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment