Thursday, December 5, 2013

I'm NOT complaining.



  1. If you're fluffy like me, don't expect a bump right from the start.
  2. Heartburn is imminent.
  3. When you're crying and screaming and feel like the whole world is against you, you'll talk yourself into believing it's true and continue to cry until you're just too damn tired to do anything. The emotional roller coaster I have experienced has been one for the record books. From happy to crazy in 0.2 seconds is not something to be proud of. Sorry to anyone who has to experience this with me.
  4. Don't expect your husband to even remotely understand the meaning of you being exhausted....because they are "exhausted" too. (yeah but are YOU growing a tiny human? NO)
  5. Your eyesight will change and you'll feel like you're losing your eyesight all together. Don't panic, though, it's normal, right........???
  6. My excitement over the alleged growth spurt the boobs are supposed to get has dwindled down to nothing at all. They are still tiny boobs. Not any bigger.
  7. Dreams are very very intense.........
  8. Your hair will either fall out or grow awesome. Mine has grown so awesome that my roots are about 4 inches out. Tell me I'm sexy.
  9. If you got the baby glow, you lucky turd, you. I got told ONE time that I had a "glow" and I'm fairly certain it was because I bought new foundation that was "illuminated" so that your skin would be brighter. Fooled you, didn't I? To you others who got acne and backne ...I feel you. 
  10. Whether you don't need to tinkle while sitting down, you will as soon as you stand up, like bad, so much so that you may not be able to stand up straight.
  11. Drink water as often as you can...it actually helps everything.
  12. You won't crave anything good for you...unless you are just one of the lucky ones. Other wise it's anything from cake to Chinese food.
  13. No matter what, IT'S ALL GOING TO BE WORTH IT IN THE END :)

No comments:

Post a Comment