Tuesday, December 17, 2013

26 weeks and a Sumo Wrestler

At my latest doctor's appointment I was reminded of the size of my belly when it actually shocked the Nurse. 

I haven't gained too much weight but when she had me lay down to measure and feel my belly she was very much surprised. "That's hard as a rock! And alllll baby! She must have had one heck of a growth spurt since the last time you were here!"

She advised they will probably throw in another ultrasound just to make sure everything is going well. Any time I get to see my precious girl is a good thing to me so now I'm waiting to get that scheduled.

[[Belly pic to come!]]

How far along? 26 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain: 13 pounds

Maternity clothes? Pants, yes. And i need more tops!


Sleep: is wonderful! 

Movement: Her rolls are becoming a lot more prominent. It's the best feeling in the world. I could lay still for HOURS just to feel her boop my belly over and over again!

Food cravings: dr pepper!

Gender: Baby GIRL :)


Baby is: 14.5 inches long, 2lbs and plumping up! She may be able to recognize mine and Daddy's voices now.


Best moment this week: So far just hearing her heartbeat and feeling her movements.

Looking forward to: Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment