Monday, November 18, 2013

22 weeks & Gender REVEAL!

I can't believe it's finally here!
The day we have been waiting for since we found out we were expecting!






 Big sister!


Although we were hoping for a boy, I couldn't be happier. My baby girl is healthy and perfect! I have always wanted a little girl and have had a name picked out since I can remember. My darling Husband is flexible but we aren't set on any one name just yet. 

How far along? 22 weeks 

Total weight gain: 10 pounds!

Maternity clothes? I love the maternity pants but i am still able to wear my normal shirts and tanks :)

Sleep: The intense need to nap has subsided quite a bit these last few weeks, but i could always take an afternoon nap if the opportunity arose :) I sleep well during the night, with the occasional restroom trip, but am able to go right back to sleep.


Movement: Mostly in the morning still. I feel like she is happiest in the morning and a few kicks in the evening. I like to wake up early on the weekends and sit on the couch indian style and just be still and feel her move around. 

Food cravings: Chinese food! I think that's mostly because no one ever wants to eat it with me. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE subway sandwiches.

Gender: BABY GIRL!!!


Baby is: the size of a banana squash 

Best moment this week:  Finally knowing our little blessing is a girl :) We also got to see her stretch and move a lot in the ultrasound. It was so beautiful to watch I wish we could have stayed in there all day!

Looking forward to: Feeling more movement, shopping for her nursery and clothes, and baby shower!


21 Weeks 4 days
 Her little leg and foot
 Had these little scratch cards made on Etsy
 Baby Girl's first onsies from her Grandma Holcomb

No comments:

Post a Comment