Wednesday, November 6, 2013

20 Weeks!

I'm 20 weeks this week and I'm loving every bit of it!

Last night I was in bed watching some Netflix with my hand on my belly and I felt the movement from the outside this time! I was so in awe! I wish I could have felt it over and over again! It was absolutely incredible :) Then Big Sister came and waited patiently for a feel and baby B gave her a little "boop" too. I have always read that the movement feels like flutters to most women, but to me it's best described as a "boop". Daddy got in on the action too! Boops for everyone!

How far along? 20 Weeks as of 11/04/13

Total weight gain: 4 lbs :)

Maternity clothes? Yes, please :) 

Sleep: I get tired often in the afternoon but nothing like it used to be. I sleep like a rock aside from the bathroom breaks I get up for throughout the night. But thankfully I am still able to go back to sleep. I hear the further along the harder sleep is to come by.

Movement: Baby B is booping here and there. Mostly in the mornings. It's such an awesome start to my day!

Food cravings: Right now it's the burn of a Dr. Pepper! I only have one a day or so, but it's currently what's always on my mind.

Gender: 8 days until we can have our ultrasound!


Baby is: the size of a banana! 

Best moment this week:  Big sister and Daddy being able to feel our sweet baby move!

Looking forward to: our appointment on November 14th to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I feel like it's a girl but we are hoping for a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment