Thursday, February 6, 2014

32 & 33 Weeks

I skipped a post!
I have been so busy with work I completely forgot to take the time to update my baby status ya'll!!

So I'll dump some photos and a recent little questionnaire :)

My shower was hosted by my Amber, Erin, and my sister, Mehle. It was at a beautiful B&B in Graham, Texas called Revel Manor.






 Erin's Mama made the cake. It was the BEST cake I have ever had!!
 This is a picture of the wreath and "E" that Amber hand made for our baby girl. I have them hanging on her bedroom door. LOVE!
 The ladies who made it all possible: Mehle (sister), Erin & Amber
 Mehle, Me & Erin
 Me and Sister
 Afton, Me, Amber
 Erin, Me, Marianne

Me and My Daddy. He said he liked the name Evaleigh as long as he could call her Evie. I was never thrilled with that idea but I gave in...so he bought these for her nursery. He is my greatest supporter and truly the best Dad in the world. He has been there for me every step of the way. I don't know where I would be without him! LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAD!

How far along? 33 weeks & 3 days

Total weight gain: 18 lbs 

Maternity clothes? Love them! 

Sleep: Still snoozing like a pro!


Movement: She is still kicking and rolling all over the place. My precious baby girl is running out of room in there!

Food cravings: At this point- ANY food works for me :)

Gender: GIRL!


Baby is: currently measuring on the small side :( Evaleigh is just over 4 pounds as of last weeks appointment.

Best moment this week: My baby shower! The amount of love and kindness from my friends and family was something I'll never forget. It was by far the best day ever!

Looking forward to: Getting her furniture and her room set up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment