Wednesday, January 8, 2014

29 weeks

Technically, I'm 29 weeks and 3 days, but who is counting, right??

I AM FOR SURE!
It's all going by too fast.
It feels like we just found out yesterday that we were pregnant and now I'm closer to the end than I am the beginning!

My point of view looking down. Where did my feet go?


How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain: 13 pounds as of my last Doctor's appointment.

Maternity clothes? oh they are lovely!


Sleep: is getting slightly uncomfortable. 

Movement: I think she is running out of room in there! The boops aren't as strong as they used to be. There are times when I think she is rolling & feels like she is going to burst out of my belly! It's crazy. I hope she is comfortable in there!

Food cravings: Any food at this point, really :) Like right this very second I would kick a midget in the shins for a hamburger and FF. But nothing constant.

Gender: Baby GIRL :)


Baby is: 16 inches long and approximately 3 pounds :) 



Best moment this week:  I passed my 3 hour glucose test!! WOO HOO!!

Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment on Monday to see how everything is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment