Thursday, October 17, 2013

17 Weeks-1st post


I am so excited to be having my first baby.
Lovingly referred to as "baby B"

I wanted to start this blog so I could document all the ups and downs of my pregnancy.

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs lost
Maternity clothes? I've purchased 1 pair of jeans and 3 shirts. And gracious they are so much more comfortable to wear than my normal clothes! 
Sleep: Any chance I get! 
Best moment this week: feeling my first flutter. 
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: just began. Can only feel it on the inside right now.
Food cravings: Sausage biscuits from McDonald's with strawberry jelly!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: not really. I just look a lot more plump than normal
Gender Prediction: Dare I say Girl?! I want a boy so badly but i think it's a girl.....
Labor Signs: Not yet and hopefully not for a long while
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On for now!
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am a basket case. My poor husband!
Looking forward to: Finding out the Gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment